The initials RSS stand for the English words “Really Simple Syndication” (or Rich Site Summary) and represent a template based on XML language, allowing easy and quick content offer, such as news titles, announcements etc.
Using RSS feeds you can be informed on the latest news of the site through the titles and limited extracts of the content.
In this site you can see all RSS flows offered by the portal and you can choose the ones you are interested in. The only thing you need to do is to select the desired data flow following the link corresponding to it.
Available content flows (RSS Feeds)
How can I read an RSS Feed?
Modern browsers, for example Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox, support the RSS template and their content is displayed on your computer. You may save the electronic address of the RSS feed under your “Favorites” or “Bookmarks” for easy access to the news of the MOU website. Alternatively, you may use some internet RSS feeds display service, such as Google reader or you can download special software for their management.
Instructions for the installation of an RSS feed programme
- Step 1: Close any application that you may have open and connect to the internet.
- Step 2: Install in your computer one of the following news reading applications (RSS) offered free of charge. For every operating system there is a respective application:
- FreeDemon - FeedReader | Windows
- Pheeder XML Reader - Shrook 2 - Tickershock - Safari RSS | Mac OS X
- Amphetadesk | Windows / Linux / Mac
- Step 3: Copy the RSS feed of the category you wish to follow.
- Step 4: Paste the RSS feed in the news reading application
In case you want more than one RSS feeds, repeat the last two steps. This procedure is done only once during the installation.
RSS feeds are provided free of charge and you can display their content in your personal computer with no limitations. If you wish to use RSS flow for commercial purposes or integrate it in your website, you must first contact the website's administrators.