The MOU Expert Team was established in 2020 to support the Green Fund in the full range of its activities and to assist in the planning of actions, calls of proposals, monitoring of projects' implementation, but also the proper control based on the current legislation.
It is responsible for providing comprehensive scientific and technical support to the Green Fund for the full range of its activities, and in particular for:
- The preparation and implementation of the actions of the Green Fund's Annual Programmes
- The implementation of strategic goals and the elaboration of a strategic and operational plan of the Green Fund on the just transition plan
- The planning of actions, maturation, integration procedures and the management of actions for the implementation of the projects of the Green Fund
- The transfer of know-how, which will lead to a revised Management and Control System for the Green Fund
- The transformation of the Green Fund by digitizing its procedures and the support of its information systems
- The preparation of the Green Fund for its participation as a Beneficiary in the new programming period 2021-2027 and its transition into an Interim Management Body
The team also provides the Green Fund with advisory support as well as the necessary managerial, administrative and organisational know-how.